Tours and Tickets
My staff is happy to assist constituents with obtaining tickets for tours of the U.S. Capitol and other Federal Washington, DC attractions.
All tickets are provided to constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chances. For information on sightseeing and attractions, please visit the Washington, DC Tourism Information page.
- U.S. Capitol Tours must be requested two weeks in advance.
- Bureau of Engraving & Printing tours must be requested 21 days in advance.
- White House tours must be requested a minimum of 3 months, and a maximum of 5 months in advance.
- Due to the large number of visitors, please request your tour within the timeframe above in order to maximize your chances of receiving a tour as we cannot guarantee tours to the White House.
- To submit your tour request we will need detailed information such as: name, birth date, and place of birth. Social Security Numbers will also need to be provided for guests 18 and over. Please be prepared to provide this information for all members of your tour party.
Please note that a tour request acceptance or denial is solely at the discretion of the White House Visitors Center and our office cannot make any guarantee of tours to the White House. Our office can neither control the day nor time of your White House tour. The White House does not conduct tours on Sundays or Mondays and may cancel scheduled tours at any time due to official business.